Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Sunshine


It’s been a surprisingly good day today. I slept in about 10 minutes longer than I should have but I still managed to get out of the house and to work on time. I didn’t forget the doggie crate that my mom had asked that I bring for her. Work was busy this morning but not in a bad way. It was just hectic enough to make the morning pass quickly and without incident. My Mom picked me up for lunch and we went to Munchies, one of my favorite little lunch places downtown Ashland. I totally pigged out while my mom told me all about her new puppy she’s picking up today. Now I’m back at work and things are a little slower but steady enough to keep me busy and I’m in a pretty good mood. It’s absolutely beautiful outside. I can hardly wait to get off work and catch a few rays of sunshine. If things keep going this way, it might just turn out to be a great day.

No comments: