
I’m standing at a crossroads and all directions are terrifying. I’m trying hard not to be a slave to my emotions, but to look at things with logic and integrity. I’m not exactly unhappy here, in this moment, but a step in any direction seems to have irrevocable consequences. These are the days where I wish I could just hop in a time machine and see how it all turns out. If I knew where all the roads went, maybe I’d pick the right one. I’ve been told that everything happens, just as it should. I wish I could take comfort in that, but all I see are these deceptively beautiful roads, unfurling in all directions around me. I don’t believe in accidents or coincidence so it can be no mistake that the path I’ve been on has come to such an abrupt end. I want to leap out into the darkness, to do what I dream. Too often it seems, in my quest to take the road less traveled, I get lost only to find myself on a beaten path. Am I fighting a losing battle?
No comments:
Post a Comment