Friday, April 3, 2009

Sister

I talked to my sister for a long time today. I almost hate it when I need her advice on things as well she’s my baby sister and I want her to think I have everything together all the time. Sometimes though, there are things you can really only talk to a sister about. She’s a little crazy but well she is but she’s knows me, really well and she cares only about what makes me happy. There isn’t that air of, well this is what you should do and you have to do that. I think she’s a little harsh sometimes, not so much on me but on my situation but I appreciate her protectiveness. I don’t always agree with what she has to say but she always listens to me and tries to understand. I miss her a lot. I’m really excited about the idea of living in Portland and spending more time with her.

No comments: