So a perspective student called me today to ask what our requirements were for our students. I told him our students must be 18 years of age or older and have a High School Diploma or GED. He says, well what if I don't have a GED or diploma? And I say, well then you wouldn't be able to attend school here. And he says really? And I say yes. So then he says isn't there a test you can take instead of getting your diploma? And I say, yes it's called a GED.....ugh..idiot.
3 comments:
and that's probably why he didn't graduate. The lack of common sense on some people floors me constantly.
that's not common sense, that's stupidity. remember if he had graduated then somewhere along the line the GED would have been mentioned. this is someone who didn't leave school on purpose.
To quote you (on another topic):
"BWA-Ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha!"
Post a Comment