
You have Peter V. to thank for this blog today. My assignment is 15 random facts about me that you may or may not know. I'm pretty much an open book so I'm guessing nothing here will be a surprise but who knows...
1. Much to my husbands disgust I have never in my life mowed a lawn. We always lived in apartments when I was growing up and wait I still live in an apartment so yeah no lawns for me.
2. I nearly died of phenomena when I was 4. My regular doctor was out of town and I kept getting sicker and sicker and the sub doctor kept saying it was just a cold. I eventually collapsed and when my mom took me in to the regular doctor he said she'd gotten me there in the nick of time.
3. I've kissed way more girls than I have boys.
5. On my 18th birthday I pierced my Tongue, nipple and bellybutton all in the same hour. My bellybutton was actually a re-pierce. I had pierced it myself with a safety pin when I was 16 and it had gotten infected so I took it out. The new piercer had to pierce through the scar tissue of my old piercing and the needle got stuck, bent, and hardly made it through to the other side. Needless to say I wont be taking that piercing out ever.
6. I was engaged twice before my husband perposed. I think I've always been in love with the idea of marriage. My parents married very young and hardly knew each other so I think I just always figured the same would happen to me. As a matter of fact it did. Although I have to thank God I didn't end up Marrying either of the two crack heads that purposed before Brian.
7. I move entirely too often. I lived in a Mobile home, a house and three different apartments with my parents in The San Fransisco Bay area. We then moved to Oregon when I was 14 and lived in an apartment for 2 years before my parents finally got the house they live in now. While I was in high school I moved out of my parents and went to live with my friend Amanda then back in when I was 16. Moved back out again when I was 17 to live with My band then back in when I was 18. I then moved in with my boyfriend Tim in ashland for a while then back in with my folks. Then I lived in Colorado for a year. Then I went to Portland for a while then came back and Libby and I got a place in Medford for a while, then I went to Portland again for a while and came back and moved back in with Libby. Then I met Brian and we got our own place in medford and then we moved in a bigger place with Jim and then we moved to Florida for 2 years and then LA for 2 years....gez
8. I hate Ramon.
9. I started playing Clarinet in 4th grade and I was really good but I quit in high school to learn guitar. That and my high school band director was a cunt.
10. I used to steal all the time when I was little. We'd go in Toys R Us and I'd pocket hot wheels left and right. I don't know why. I mean my parents would probably have gotten it for me if I asked. I guess it was a little exciting lol
11. I have a sick thing for Anime porn.
12. I hate it when girls say they don't masturbate. I think it's bullshit and it irritates me.
13. I find it much easier to be friend with guys than it is to be friend with girls but the few close relationships I have with women I think I treasure more than most of my relationships I have with men. Accept of course for my husband and my father.
14. When I was in grade school I hated being tall. Everyone made fun of me. ALL the boys ignored me or just treated me like one of the guys. Now I LOVE it. I like to wear giant heels and walk around towering above everything. It's pretty much fantastic.
15. When I was 16 years old I went camping on the Oregon coast for spring break with some friends. On the way back from the coast I was riding in the back seat of the car on the passenger side when we spun out and rolled down an 85 foot cliff and sank 10 feet under water to the bottom of a river. There were 5 of us in the car and we all managed to get out ok despite the car being full of water. No broken bones just some cuts and bruises. The authorities say it's a miracle none of us were killed.
Consider yourself tagged, if you are so inclined.
2 comments:
I loved this! Thank you!
Some this I knew, but a lot of it was new info to me.
Wow, AQ, Wow!
Okay, A) what was number 4, because you skipped it.
and 2) Who is Ramon and what did he do to you. Ooooh you meant Ramen. :P
and 3) I'm sure I knew all this... Including number 3.... Dyke. >:)
Post a Comment