
So I bought the cutest little packing tape dispenser the world has ever seen today. I can now launch my attack on the house. Yeah, it's packing time. I've got boxes and tape and I say a great deal on bubble wrap at staples if I need it.
In other news my worry for Brian contenues. He needs surgery to remore the lump in his armpit but we're not sure how much it's going to cost. Brian wanted to wait until December when his insurance kicks in to get it done but we don't know if his insurance will cover it or call it a pre-existing condition and tell us to F off. In the mean time Brian's lump is still causing him a great deal of pain. It seems to have gotten worse since they cut a chunk out of it for the biopsy. I'm just not so sure he should wait.
As god is my witness I will never let him go without insurance again. So back to packing. Now that I'm hope and comfy I am finding it difficult to get motivated to pack. I actually need to get ready for my weekend trip up to Oregon. I'm flying this time in fact I'll be flying by myself for the first time ever. I'm not the best flyer either but it's a short flight so I think I can do it. I'm just so excited to see Brian I can hardly stand it.I just can't wait to throw my arms around him. I'll have to remind myself to not squeeze him too hard. :)
1 comment:
I wish today were Friday for your sake.
Boo, you're packing . . .
:(
Post a Comment