Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Thank you God

So finally today we had a breakthrough. Mom took Brian to her own doctor and this time Brian is under the care of someone who gives a fuck. I am elated. I called my mom and caught them while they were still at the doctors and she told me our new doctor had given Brian a through exam. She checked him from top to bottom and from what we can tell so far, aside from his mystery lump of doom, he's in perfect health. They gave him some antibiotics which I just don't know what took so damn long for someone to give him. And it sounds like she's going to so a biopsy and get that thing out of there. Granted, we're not out of the woods yet. It could still be something serous but just knowing he's in the hands of someone competent makes me feel a lot better. Thank you god for taking Brian to this wonderful woman. I only pray he'll be all healed up soon.

2 comments:

Peter Varvel said...

Oh, thank God indeed. See? Weren't we just talking about getting a second opinion?

Anonymous said...

Awesome. That is great news.