Monday, August 11, 2008

Hollywood

It's almost ironic that since I decided to leave Los Angeles I've finally start meeting interesting Hollywood people. Yesterday I went to Agape with Angell, Jarrell and Christiana. I've been wanting to go for some time now and I'm glad I did. The service was amazing. Teena Marie got up randomly and sang a song and a few other celebrities were there. It's so great to be somewhere that doesn't judge you or tell you what to believe. The cermon was about being fearless and how sucess is not for cowards and I feel better than ever about heading home to Oregon.

After the service we went to a late lunch and then to Malibu to a party where Kiilu (Angell's husband) was DJing. I ended up meeting Scott Caan who was selling some prints of his photography at the party. I also, very breifly met Natalie Portman who for the record is teenie tiny. I thik I could have put her in my pocket. Balthazar Getty was there was Sienna Miller. I saw him but I didn't see her.

2 comments:

Peter Varvel said...

Cool! Did you get any pictures? (although I don't how A, C, and J would feel about you posting them publicly . . . ?)
And I love your blog's name, too!
You be Amazon Queen and I'll be Medium Queen.

Anonymous said...

You should have put Natalie in your pocket...and brought her to me.

:D