
So I was fixing dinner last night when a very annoying fly decided it would be fun to interrupt me. While frying up dinner with one had I Began to swat at it with the other when I realized it was actually two flies and then three. I remember thinking ugh, where are these things coming from? So, I walked out of the kitchen for a moment to watch a scene from 2 and 1/2 men and when I returned to the kitchen I couldn't believe what I found. It was like a scene from Amityville Horror. I swear they hadn't been there a moment ago but now my kitchen window was covered in flies. At least 35 if not More of the little bastards were all over the inside of my window buzzing about on the window seal and kitchen sink. Frozen, I called out for Jim who was playing on the computer in the living room. "Jim, and you please come here....now!" Jim was behind me a few seconds later, "Oh my god," he said, "it's like a scene from Amity ville Horror." "I know!." I said. That was exactly what I was thinking. Now that I'm blogging about it I wish I had taken a picture. Anyway I wanted to ignore them until I finished with dinner but I just couldn't wait to kill those bastards so I started picking them off one by one with our tennis racket/bug zapper. I don't know if you've ever seen one of those but it's basically a bug zapper built into a little plastic racket looking thing and when you swat flies with it they well get zapped. I made a pile of the little dead demons on the kitchen floor, swept them up and then made another pile. I must say it was like a fly massacre. I still can't figure where they came from. I'm now searching my house for the secret rotting carcass they must have crawled out of....so gross. But not as gross at the time our old apartment was stormed my maggots...
2 comments:
ewww..
You could be like me and have crickets breeding just outside your padio door. Nailed em with the bug spray but I don't think that killed em. I still see em hoppin about.
Omg, you better start praying like a muthafucka, just in case dark slime wants to start oozing down your walls!
And for fuck's sake, don't start speaking with anyone named Jodie in your house, LOL.
Post a Comment